ISDM SOLUTIONS – PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The purpose of the role is to deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget. At the same time, promoting our brand to clients to provide solutions fit for purpose by involving the right people to focus on quality of installations and having a strong, caring commitment to their customers. Based in the UK in commutable distance to either Cambridge or Halifax.
- Will have experience working across varying levels of project complexity in the AV and VC industry dictating the level of project management tier.
- Must have demonstrable experience in working as a PM across projects, complex installations and configurations across multiple systems/spaces, leading/coaching on site teams.
- Excellent Proven effective communication skills with ISDM teams whilst working both on and off site, in particular between engineering, project management, and technical teams.
- Excellent Proven effective communication with external parties (customers, suppliers and partners), having an awareness of sensitive company information to ISDM, as well as a general commercial awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills, planning, attention to detail, and on documentation techniques in order to meet project defined criteria. Proven consistency in setting clear expectations on actions and completion timescales, with strong reporting capability on progress.
- Excellent understanding, management, and completion of project and design documentation.
- Responsibility for Project Successes overall, accurately proving success against predefined ISDM KPI in Project Management.
- Responsible for the capture and maintenance of information from the project, ensuring accurate data, standards of quality are met and non-conformance held accountable across project teams, engineering, and 3rd party suppliers – where needed feeding back relevant data to Projects, Sales, and Finance teams.
- To provide accurate data into internal system and meetings involving ISDM wider teams in regular meetings, providing feedback to wider ISDM departments.
- Excellent understanding and experience in standard office software platforms (MS etc.)
- Ability to quickly prioritise and manage tasks needed for successful completion of projects, working with wider business teams to achieve the necessary objectives.
- Shows excellent working practice and alignment to ISDM values and Operating Principles, actively looking for ways to educate and coach colleagues across departments on Project Management Team achievements, process, and collaboration opportunities.
- Car allowance, laptop, phone and IT equipment provided.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or 1 years experience as an AV PM
- CTS qualification preferred
- Strong desire to work with VC/AV or from an AV/VC background
- Understanding of VOIP and SIP
- Excellent leadership and teamworking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time keeping and management and budget control
- Understanding of IT and network security
- Strong LAN/WAN technical skills across multiple site networks
- Experience in large scale AV/VC device network deployment
- Good knowledge of Risk/Issue and Change Control management
· Health Cash Plan after probation
· People’s Pension enrolment
· Employee Perks including discounts and cashback offers
· 24/7 GP and counselling
· Employee EAP
· Annual flu jabs
· Cycle to work scheme
· Annual company events
· Employee referral bonuses
· Dedicated training budgets
· Education reimbursement
· 30 days of annual leave, increasing to 33 with years of service.
· Bank holidays are not mandatory.
· Optional private medical after 3 years of service
We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.