ISDM SOLUTIONS – NETWORKS BDM
Reports to: Head of Enterprise Networks
Focused on developing new clients for ISDM Solutions. The role is client facing with main purpose of uncovering sales opportunities, and the means through which ISDM Solutions can further develop commercial relationships beyond the existing client based.
- Responsible for defining the value proposition with new customers, working closely with external stakeholders across Owners/C-Level, Facilities, Projects, IT and purchasing departments.
- Responsibility to identify new business opportunities and close high value, service-based sales that are driven by your ability to articulate a clear business benefit.
- Promote ISDM Solution’s operating model and management principles.
- Identify and win new clients through effective new business development and account management.
- Liaise with other ISDM Solutions business teams to deliver client management reports.
- Prepare and present weekly feedback on business performance, plans and pipeline.
- Prepare, implement, and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level, and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Manage high revenue-based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Provide weekly updates on pipeline of business including accurate CRM management.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns.
- Articulate written format responses to customers’ day to day needs.
- Existing relationships within Cisco’s regional account management team and distribution partners.
- Track history of long-term engagement and landing and expanding within accounts.
- Full knowledge of current Cisco solutions offering in Enterprise Networks, Security & Meraki.
- Knowledge of Cisco Commerce Workspace and Deal Registration process.
- Ability to build own BOM’s within Cisco Commerce workspace for validation and checking by the presales team.
- Accredited with Cisco Selling Business Outcomes Training.
- Sales experience in a relevant technology sector or Sales experience with exceptional industry and Software Knowledge.
- Understand and have proven experience in a consultative solution sale of a service offering to new customers.
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunity and progressing these opportunities through to closure.
- Existing senior level contacts in place that can be leveraged from day one as targets.
- Able to professionally forecast, bring commercially astute, and detail oriented, to take ownership of all sales activity autonomously.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, cost of sale, budget, leasing…High attention to detail and excellent understanding of common sales and office applications, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, NetSuite, Dropbox etc.
- Health Cash Plan after probation
- Flexible working
- “Dress for your day” dress code
- Annual flu jabs
- Annual company events
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dedicated training budgets
- Education reimbursement
- 30 days of annual leave, increasing to 33 with years of service.
- Bank holidays are not mandatory.
- Optional private medical after 3 years of service
- Birthday Day Off policy
- Electric Car scheme