Reports to VP of Sales
As a Sales Executive, you will primarily focus on lead conversions. Working closely with our Marketing team you will be responsible for validating, engaging, and converting potential leads into qualified opportunities.
ISDM Solutions Inc is a vendor agnostic Technology Partner specializing in Collaboration, Audio Visual, Enterprise Networking Infrastructure and Smart Building Technology. We are a fully managed service organization, taking full control of the entire process from initial consultation through design, supply, implementation, training, adoption, and support.
- Identify and follow up new sales leads generated through a variety of sources.
- Schedule meetings with business decision makers to better understand their needs and how they could benefit from ISDM’s services.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversions on CRM system.
- Craft targeted outreach activities and create sales collateral to initiate contact with leads, understand prospect needs and requirements.
- Identify new business opportunities and close high value, service-based sales that are driven by your ability to articulate a clear business benefit.
- Promote ISDM Solutions’ operating model and management principles.
- Identify and win new clients through effective new business development and account management.
- Prepare and present weekly feedback on business performance, plans and pipeline.
- Prepare, implement, and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis.
- Manage high revenue-based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Provide weekly updated on pipeline of business including accurate CRM management.
- Articulate written format responses to customers day-to-day needs.
- Sales experience in a relevant technology sector or Sales experience with exceptional industry and software knowledge.
- Proven track record in lead conversion.
- Understand and have proven experience in a consultative sale of a service offering to new customers.
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunity and progressing these opportunities through to closure.
- Able to professionally forecast, being commercially astute, and detail oriented, to take to take ownership of all sales activity autonomously.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of contracts, terms and conditions, and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Understandbasic financial rules P&L, balance sheets, cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- High attention to detail and excellent understanding of common sales and office applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe, Oracle, Dropbox.
- Private Medical, Dental, Optical
- Uncapped commission
- Simple IRA
- Hybrid working
- “Dress for your day” dress code
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dedicated training budgets
- 15 days of annual leave, plus federal holidays increasing to 18 with years of service.
To apply send through your CV to HR@isdmsolutions.com
We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.