ISDM SOLUTIONS – PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
The primary purpose of role this is to effectively own and execute all processes that support the procurement and logistics of all hardware orders in the ISDM Group. This role will need to work closely with all suppliers and hardware partners and build strong relationships to achieve commercial targets on pricing and effective project delivery.
- Completion of accurate pricing of all hardware orders to support proposal development and project delivery across ISDM.
- Manage project hardware budgets to achieve predicted profits.
- Seek out cost saving opportunities to support the business’ goals of increasing gross profit on hardware sales.
- Represent procurement at internal project Kick off meetings and provide input on lead times and any supply chain issues which could compromise project delivery dates.
- Track and manage all orders, logistics and deliveries of hardware to ensure stock is available for project delivery in the right place at the right time.
- Manage any DOA hardware cases by securing a swap out of the hardware within agreed timescales.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders – Project Managers, finance and the PMO to flag any risks on supply chain and lead times that may effect the completion of projects.
- Manage ISDM’s RMA process internally and escalate any exceptions to Head of Service Delivery.
- Plan and facilitate domestic and global logistics for hardware delivery.
- Completion of all project’s specific documentation.
- Promote commitment of process amongst colleagues and stakeholders to achieve the objectives sought by the procurement function.
- Ensure that deliveries and lead times met are in line with stated requirements.
- Continually demonstrate strong negotiation and relationship building skills for securing ISDM best pricing and priority treatment across the supply chain
- Work with suppliers, and other external stakeholders to drive for quality standards and outcomes in procurement and supply chain.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with suppliers to promote effective procurement activities and efficiencies.
- Visit supplier sites to build ISDMs profile and proactively develop relationships across supply chain.
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan after probation
- People’s Pension enrolment
- Optional private medical after 3 years of service
- “Dress for your day” dress code
- Annual flu jabs
- Annual company events
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dedicated training budgets
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Bank holidays are not mandatory
- “Birthday day off” policy
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.