ISDM SOLUTIONS – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reports to Head of Sales
Based close to Halifax, West Yorkshire or Cambridge. The role is client facing with the main purpose of uncovering sales opportunities and the means through which ISDM Solutions can further develop commercial relationships beyond the existing client base. ISDM are a vendor agnostic Technology Partner across Collaboration, Enterprise Networking Infrastructure and Smart Building Technology. We are a fully managed service organisation, taking full control of the entire process from initial consultation through design, supply, implementation, training, adoption, and support.
- Responsible for defining the value proposition with new customers, working closely with external stakeholders across Owners, C-Level, Facilities, Projects, IT and purchasing departments.
- Responsibility to identify new business opportunities and close high value, service-based sales that are driven by your ability to articulate a clear business benefit.
- Promote ISDM Solutions’ operating model and management principles.
- Identify and win new clients through effective new business development and account management.
- Liaise with other ISDM business teams to deliver client management reports.
- Prepare and present weekly feedback on business performance, plans and pipeline.
- Prepare, implement, and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level, and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Manage high revenue-based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Provide weekly updated on pipeline of business including accurate CRM management.
- Deliver input to marketing to pill together and lead sales campaigns.
- Articulate written format responses to customers day to day needs.
- Sales experience in a relevant technology sector or Sales experience with exceptional industry and software knowledge.
- Understand and have proven experience in a consultative solutions sale of a service offering to new customers.
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunity and progressing these opportunities through to closure.
- Existing senior level contacts in place that can be leveraged from day one as targets.
- Able to professionally forecast, being commercially astute, and detail oriented, to take to take ownership of all sales activity autonomously.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Understand basic financial rules P&L, balance sheets, cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- High attention to details and excellent understanding of common sales and office applications: MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe, and Dropbox
- Health Cash Plan after probation
- People’s Pension enrolment
- Employee Perks including discounts and cashback offers
- 24/7 GP and counselling
- Employee EAP
- Annual flu jabs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Annual company events
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dedicated training budgets
- Education reimbursement
- 30 days of annual leave, increasing to 33 with years of service.
- Bank holidays are not mandatory.
- Optional private medical after 3 years of service
- Car allowance
To apply send through your CV to HR@isdmsolutions.com
We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.